- The Sisters By Choice Mobile Breast Clinic will provide breast health services (breast cancer screenings, diagnostic services, treatment and education), to the underserved urban and rural areas of Georgia.
- The Annual Pink Ribbon Walk – The Annual Breast Cancer Awareness and Educational Weekend.
- Primary support network for breast cancer survivors and their families.
- SBC Homeless Project – serving homeless and underserved women.
- Sponsorship and participation in Community Health Fairs and Screening Programs.
- Develop SBC Chapters nationally.
To significantly reduce the incidence and severity of breast cancer by delivering innovative programs that:
- Increase breast cancer awareness, education, and early detection.
- Provide treatment programs for underserved and uninsured men and women.
- Establish a network of support group chapters that provide resources, information and counsel to individuals diagnosed with breast cancer and their families.
- To continue to be a leading provider of innovative programs that educate the public about breast cancer.
- To support men and women diagnosed with breast cancer and their families.
- To partner with other breast health advocacy groups to help eradicate the disease.