Are you a graphic designer, artist, art student, fashion designer or just have a creative flair?
We want you to join the fight against breast cancer!
Sisters by Choice is looking for a fresh new t-shirt design for our annual Pink Ribbon 5K Run-Walk. We are asking you to create an original design that represents our fight against breast cancer.
The contest will begin February 10th and ends March 31st
Here’s how it works:
Once your submission has been received, you will be notified in 2-3 weeks of the status of your design. This is where the fun starts. The designs that are selected as finalist will be posted on the Sisters by Choice Official Facebook Page. The winner will be announced and awarded a $1,000 cash prize at our Pink Ribbon 5K Run-Walk kick-off May 30th. Your design will be featured on the Sisters by Choice and Pink Ribbon Run-Walk platforms and be worn by hundreds of participants and seen by thousands of our supporters.
We hope you will join the fight against breast cancer by creating your very own original, unique design for the 2020 Pink Ribbon 5K Run-Walk by Tuesday, March 31st. Submissions are only accepted via the form below. For questions or more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create an original, family friendly design suitable for apparel
- Design must include the official Pink Ribbon 5K Run-Walk logo
- Design should contain 1 to 3 spot colors (front only)
- Final dimensions 12” width x 12” height
- Artwork must be submitted in a .jpg or .pdf at a minimum 300 dpi
- Artwork file size should not be greater than 3MB
- Artwork should be stamped with your contact info in bottom center (**see below)
- Limit one design per participant; Duplicate submissions will be disqualified.
- Entries can only be submitted via Sisters by Choice Design Entry Form
- Contest submission must be received by the March 31st deadline
- Winner must be able to provide final artwork as a vector file (.ai, .eps, .pdf)
- Please click here for contest official rules and guidelines